Historic Conkling Hall
Conkling Hall was constructed as a Methodist Church in 1839. In 1905 it was purchased by Francis Conkling Huyck and re-opened in 1906 as Conkling Hall, a comunity resource for all sorts of entertainment.
Over the years, it served many purposes and then went into private ownership, however, the the main hall remained intact. In the late 1990's the building came on the market and was purchased with locally raised funds under the auspices of the Rensselaerville Presbyterian Church.